httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric C Hagberg <hagb...@mail.med.cornell.edu>
Subject Re: apache-0.2 on hyperreal
Date Sun, 19 Mar 1995 10:07:16 GMT
On Sat, 18 Mar 1995, Rob Hartill wrote:

> > > It's based on the votes I read before sending this mail, which
> > > included Roy's which killed off some but revived others.
> >
> > This version seems to break imagemap (as well as some other scripts I have)
> > that output "Location:" URLs.
> >
> > Is it just me?
>
> What URLs and what are the symptoms ?

Standard imagemap (the new imagemap.c (what is it, about a year old now?)
that doesn't need an imagemap.conf file), on my test server. The URL is
http://aux.med.cornell.edu//test.html, and the imagemap in that page is
one that works fine under a previous incarnation of mit's "ai_httpd" and
stock NCSA httpd, using the same config files.

The error (on any point I've tested in the image) is "Error 500 Cant access
document
http://aux.med.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/imagemap/uso.map?xcoord,ycoord" where
"xcoord" and "ycoord" are the (x,y) coordinates of the mouse-click.

> On a related topic,
>
> I just upped a revised B18 which handles redirects. This was
> left out of 0.2 because Roy spotted that the patch I uploaded
> last time was faulty (the patch file - not the idea)

Just tried this latest version, and imagemaps ("Location:" redirects) are
still broken (for me).

-ech

Eric Hagberg                          Phone: 212-746-4622
User Services Manager                 Fax:   212-746-8161
Office of Academic Computing      Cornell Medical College