httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject votes on 0.2's patches
Date Thu, 23 Mar 1995 10:39:21 GMT

We seem to have settled on 9 patches this week.

B18   redirect
B27   XBITHACK fix for B23
B39   CRLF
B40   trailing slash fix
B41   NCSA security fix
E25   custom error responses
E37   load average cutoff
E38   alias malloc
P12   nscache

I give them all at least a "0" - they all compile, no crashes, no
interference AFAIK.

+1's  for

B18   redirect
B27   XBITHACK fix for B23
B39   CRLF
B40   trailing slash fix
B41   NCSA security fix
E37   load average cutoff
E38   alias malloc

0's for

E25   custom error responses               Need to look at NCSA approach

P12   nscache                              It hasn't been explained if
                                            this will be default on or off
                                            and one would choose which is
                                            needed.

I'll switch P12 to a +1 for 0.3 if someone will answer the above.

rob