httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: patch list vote
Date Tue, 21 Mar 1995 08:31:58 GMT

> Strong ideas that are good...I'd also like to see a person.  Andrew
> you seem to be the first volunteer.  I guess the first vote is voting
> Andrew as the vote taker :-)
>
> +1 for andrew

I'd say

+1 for X

where X is whoever wants to volunteer to put together a new release
based on votes collected - I think that person should state
when he plans to produce a new release, so that everyone knows
the deadline a day or three before.

I'd much prefer this to be done on a more flexible basis, so that
whoever has a burst of enthusiasm on any particular day/week will help
push things along. Relying on one person to do a periodic ballot and
release is too restrictive for me (unless they are willing to do it
every week).

I don't like waiting on people.

As for the suggestion for FTP votes to hyperreal  -1
Let's keep the discussion online. Put the ballot results or partial results
on hyperreal if you want, 'cos that'd be useful.

rob