httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@www.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: patch list vote
Date Tue, 21 Mar 1995 09:25:29 GMT
> From: Nicolas Pioch <pioch@email.enst.fr>
> [Andrew Wilson]
>  | Be sure to have the XBITHACK gear in the alpha release.
>
> ... as a #define not activated by default, right ?

Yes.  The UXBITHACK and GXBITHACK patches didn't make it into the latest release
because:

1)	I couldn't figure out how to unbreak the cgi-scripts that maintain(ed)
	patch information.
2)	I didn't vote +10 for either of them.

The result is something that breaks under XBITHACK usage.  Which is plainly
a huge fuckup.  YOU JUST CAN'T GET THE STAFF THESE DAYS! ;)

My gear had a -DUXBITHACK and -DGXBITHACK flag defined.

Hopefully it'll all be working properly before v5.4.

> Will we have a list of possible #define's somewhere btw ? :)
>
> -- N.

Not unless you do it yourself.  Probably.

Cheers,
Ay.

     Andrew Wilson	     URL: http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk/User/Andrew.Wilson/
Elsevier Science, Oxford   Office: +44 0865 843155     Mobile: +44 0589 616144