httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@www.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: votes - lack of
Date Mon, 20 Mar 1995 09:28:28 GMT

> I think rst's idea, to restrict the number of votes neeed to pass
> a patch to 3, might have to do. Apathy towards voting has meant that
> only 3 of us have voted  :-(
>
> At this rate, apache1.0 will contain 3 minor patches. Wow.
>
> If you're tired by all the wish-list mail or by slow progress,
> then please let everyone know where you stand w.r.t the patches
> we already have.

Just make it NCSA compliant, ok.  So KEEP the XBITHACK chicanery.  Without that
functionality it's useless to me (well, I'd have to hack it!).  I think we can
take it that silence is consent in this instance.  It trust the more vocal
members of the group not to fsck up too much for version 0.1. ;)

> rob

Ay.

     Andrew Wilson	     URL: http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk/User/Andrew.Wilson/
Elsevier Science, Oxford   Office: +44 0865 843155     Mobile: +44 0589 616144