httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject votes - lack of
Date Fri, 17 Mar 1995 08:45:22 GMT

I think rst's idea, to restrict the number of votes neeed to pass
a patch to 3, might have to do. Apathy towards voting has meant that
only 3 of us have voted  :-(

At this rate, apache1.0 will contain 3 minor patches. Wow.

If you're tired by all the wish-list mail or by slow progress,
then please let everyone know where you stand w.r.t the patches
we already have.

If we can get a couple more votes from the main contributors, I'll
build an apache based on the votes (unless someone else wants/plans to)
 - anything with 3+  votes is in, unless it has a veto - feel
free to lobby for the removal of a veto.

rob