httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@www.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: httpd patch B5, E7updated.
Date Wed, 15 Mar 1995 10:57:12 GMT

Augh!,

	you can always spot a lamer by the way he shoots from the hip.

So,

	patch.GXBITHACK
	patch.UXBITHACK

are still on hyperreal.com in the incoming directory.  I guess they'll be
moved to somewhere more useful at a later date.  I dunno where, or by who etc.
It's all up to cliff I guess.  In a fit of completely unnecassary vigour
(and 'cause I didn't check beforehand) I've redone the patches calling them:

	patch.B5.UXBITHACK
	patch.E7.GXBITHACK

and including a little more documentation and some test pages that should be put
in the test suite if anyone's developing it further at the moment.

B5 and E7 are non-contraversial 3-liners and should DEFINATELY be in the
first alpha release (rst).

Ok, that's it, I'll shut up now.

Ay.