httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: httpd patch B5 updated.
Date Tue, 14 Mar 1995 18:35:09 GMT
   Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 15:21:42 -0800 (PST)
   From: Brian Behlendorf <brian@wired.com>

   E16	Allow any URL to invoke a script
	   Rob (Hartill), is this your *.doit patches?  Is there a conflict between
	   this and content negotiation?  I don't see any code...

No, it's *my* *.doit patches, and there is very definitely a conflict
between that and content negotiation.  In fact, the effect of these
patches is achieved by MultiViews requests which find *.cgi scripts,
so if content negotiation is in, than this is redundant.

   B19	Embedded blanks in headers don't work
	   Rob (Thau), did you put this into apache-pre?

This has my name on it because I noted the bug report on Lusenet, and
made the bug entry, but I've never seen code to fix it.  Doesn't seem
hard, though.

rst