httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: httpd patch B5 updated.
Date Tue, 14 Mar 1995 15:47:58 GMT
> but can we at
> least decide which patches are *completely* non-controversial and
> dispose of them now, so that discussion time is spent on topics where
> there's something to discuss?

Okay, let's start that now.

Most of the smaller patches in the apache-pre were easy enough to look
at and determine what they were doing. Some of the bigger ones were
less obvious, and the lack of a pointer to some documenation describing
the problem(s) being addressed, had me lost - all I could see was a huge
number of diff lines with not enough documentation.

I've only uploaded a couple of patches, but I've tried to over document
them so that it's easy to see what's changed and why.

robh