httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: httpd patch B5 updated.
Date Tue, 14 Mar 1995 15:10:45 GMT

> Just what the fsck is going on anyway?

it is getting messy. I still think we should all implemement one
patch at a time together. At the rate (and hours) some are working
we can probably manage a couple of patches a day. It's far too
easy to grab the next apache-pre and without knowing what's in it
or how it is supposed to work.

If this is acceptable to the rest of the group, I think we should
order the patches, and start a systematic processes of dicsussion,
implemenations and testing.

Why not stop adding new patches for now, and just properly process
the ones we have. Then accept more patches.

rob