httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <and...@www.elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: httpd patch B5 updated.
Date Tue, 14 Mar 1995 21:49:32 GMT

> I worry a bit about things like Brian's informal fix
> to the http://foo:80/ business --- was that ever entered as a formal
> patch?

Nope, it has no official number, either in your scheme or the one Cliff is
working on.

Cliff, can you concentrate on getting an uptodate copy of the bug/improvement
list please.  I've already lost track of just what the heck is meant to be going
on.  Also what's the status of this pre-pre-pre release Apache stuff.  It's
either a pre or it isn't surely?  AND is the pre-pre-etc thing the same as
the thing Cliff is meant to be working on.

Just what the fsck is going on anyway?

Ay, ay ay!

Andrew Wilson			URL: http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk/User/Andrew.Wilson/
Elsevier Science, Oxford	Tel: +44 0865 843155