httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: httpd patch B5 updated.
Date Tue, 14 Mar 1995 16:45:45 GMT
   From: cliffs@steam.com (Cliff Skolnick)
   Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 13:07:28 PST

   Which browser are you using?  The scripts are workign for me :-/

   Cliff

They still don't display the patches sorted by category, and they
*still* aren't on hyperreal, so I can't write a script of my own which
gives me the view I want.  Also, the status: values seem a bit random
--- the SO_LINGER patch, which is a fairly inoccuous bugfix as these
things go, is listed as 'invote', while some other more involved
patches are already 'accepted'.

(On the other hand, it is good to have some sort of database, and as
long as this is what we have, we ought to make a good-faith effort to
try to use it.  I worry a bit about things like Brian's informal fix
to the http://foo:80/ business --- was that ever entered as a formal
patch?  I'm not sure I see it).

rst

PS --- have the email updates ceased?  I just got formal id's for
       my addtype-directive fix and the content-negotiation code,
       and didn't see an update for either one going to the list,
       although they do now show up on the patches page.  (I also
       uploaded both to .../incoming, with the bug ID's as prefixes).