httpd-dev mailing list archives

From (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: What the heck is this?!? : re: put and delete functions in httpd
Date Mon, 13 Mar 1995 13:51:09 GMT
   Date: Mon, 13 Mar 95 18:33 GMT
   From: (David Robinson)

   I think I'd prefer a wildcard Limit directive.

   But this is a documentation issue; which makes me wonder who is going to
   document all the new features? (I suppose I don't mind volunteering...)

I'd prefer <Limit All> on principle too, but there are a whole lot of
people out there with really broken setups (using only <Limit GET>,
leaving themselves open to random POSTs) who don't know it.  Perhaps I
put too much stress on solving their problems transparently, but those
problems are real.

View raw message