httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@avron.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject My patches are now at hyperreal.com
Date Fri, 10 Mar 1995 07:19:03 GMT
I put all of my patches into the "incoming" directory.
They have been separated into individual files for each
bug fix / feature.  Unfortunately, Cliff seems to be playing
with his scripts (and I deleted my copy of the list), so I
did not know what to name them.  Each patch is generated by

  diff -c oldfile newfile > xxx_patch.txt

and I inserted a brief description of its purpose on top.

  log_patch.txt    -- B6 (I think) -- fixes the access_log writes
  date_patch.txt   -- B? new       -- fixes Date:, L-Mod: formats
  dir_patch.txt    -- B? never listed -- fixes trailing slash on fancy index
  mime_patch.txt   -- B? new       -- removes MIME-version: header

  elog_patch.txt   -- E5 (I think) -- adds logging of UA and Referer
                                      to the error_log

That's it for my stuff.

_...Roy T. Fielding                                 (fielding@ics.uci.edu)
    Department of Information & Computer Science       tel:+1(714)824-4049
    University of California, Irvine, CA 92717-3425    fax:+1(714)824-4056
    http://www.ics.uci.edu/dir/grad/Software/fielding