httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@ai.mit.edu (Robert S. Thau)
Subject Re: NCSA httpd 1.3 and Server Push Problem - comp.infosystems.www.providers #22377
Date Thu, 09 Mar 1995 13:18:24 GMT
   Date: Thu, 9 Mar 95 09:53:36 MST
   From: hartill@qcd.lanl.gov (Rob Hartill)

   One for the bug list...

I've added it to my copy, with a note that no code is available (this
is, again, http://www.ai.mit.edu/tools/new-httpd/patch-list.txt).  I
still haven't seen Cliff's list, unfortunately.

As long as I'm now adding items for which we have no code, I made a
start on adding wish-list extensions, and added one interesting patch
which is available from the Brooks Cutter patches (which you can get
to from

  http://www.yahoo.com/Computers/World_Wide_Web/HTTP/Servers/NCSA_httpd/

I've tried to mark those items for which I've seen no code fairly
clearly.  That doesn't always imply that they're complicated jobs,
just that no one has done the dirty business of writing *and testing*
a fix.

On another subject, it's time to reach closure on Rob McCool.  Shall I
officially invite him to join?

rst