httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brandon Long <bl...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: Redirection and logging...
Date Fri, 31 Mar 1995 00:44:41 GMT
Last time, Andrew Wilson uttered the following other thing:

> Here's me rabbiting on about log file and redirection problems again.

I think 1.4b2 fixes these problems, you might want to take a look, though
I'm not sure if it will help you all any.

One thing you might notice, is that log_transaction closes the log file
at the end.  This is why 1.3 (and apache) logs 1 transaction, and 1.4b1 logged
2 of the same (since we had to remove the close to enable the children to
hang around).

You will also have to reconstruct the request, or call a different
log_transaction routine that does it for you (why did I think of that
now, after I did it the hard way?  oh well.)

Brandon
--
 Brandon Long   (N9WUC)     "I think, therefore, I am confused." -- RAW
 Computer Engineering   	Run Linux 1.1.xxx	It's that Easy.