httpd-dev mailing list archives

From cli...@steam.com (Cliff Skolnick)
Subject Re: patch list vote
Date Tue, 21 Mar 1995 02:47:05 GMT
Strong ideas that are good...I'd also like to see a person.  Andrew
you seem to be the first volunteer.  I guess the first vote is voting
Andrew as the vote taker :-)

+1 for andrew

I'd be for friday -> Thursday vote periods.  The last weeks result and
the next weeks vote gets posted each friday.  The vote would be on all
code ready to go into the server (I think).

Cliff