httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Pioch <pi...@email.enst.fr>
Subject Re: votes - lack of
Date Mon, 20 Mar 1995 19:45:59 GMT
Same here (even if I'm not a contributor at all right now).

We've been under massive cracking attack for the last two weeks,
with a climax last friday night during which we've been allow to
follow the pirate live step by step for 10 hours.
We're off the Internet now, collecting fingerprints and checking
all machines which tend to eat up a lot of time and energy :/

-- Nicolas

[Randy Terbush]