httpd-dev mailing list archives

From cli...@steam.com (Cliff Skolnick)
Subject Re: Compiling with -Wall
Date Tue, 14 Mar 1995 12:49:15 GMT
On Mar 14,  9:18am, Robert S. Thau wrote:
}
} Aw, drat.  The content-negotiation stuff really does need another
} pass, and I was looking forward to finally being able to use -Wall
} while debugging it.  (I suppose I could have the Makefile turn it on
} only for http_mime_db.c for the time being).
}
} Brian and Cliff have both been doing integration --- has this been a
} problem so far?
}
} rst

Not so far...I've been modifying a few patches (changing some names,
adding #defines to httpd.h to allow easy tuning, etc).  I have
not gotten into the high risk patch area (like content negotiation
and the shared name cache) just yet.  I will send a list of which ones
I've integrated once I catch up to all the patches on hyperreal.

Cliff