httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Compiling with -Wall
Date Sun, 12 Mar 1995 03:52:51 GMT

I made some changes to the first apache-pre release to fix some
warnings generated when compiling on NetBSD-current with -Wall
flag for gcc.  Some of these warnings are truely anal, but it
often does find some real bugs, and I may have found a couple
in this case.  Do with it what you want.  There is also some
patches that are specific to BSD4.4, and some specific to
BSD which I think Brian has already caught.  Would someone
please look closely at ~185: util.c to make sure that I read
this test correctly?

Looking at the homepage, it looks like we have reached a decision
on "Apache"?  If so, I will begin moving forward on a logo.

Also, I attempted to use the "submit a patch" link, but could not
raise steam.com.

My patch is on hyperreal in the incoming directory. (patch.wall)