httpd-dev mailing list archives

From cli...@steam.com (Cliff Skolnick)
Subject Re: My life in films...
Date Thu, 09 Mar 1995 13:43:12 GMT
On Mar 9, 10:50am, Robert S. Thau wrote:
}
} Well, I had a couple of minor patches to add, which were just
} omissions on my part from the earlier list (Bugfix: raise the
} queue-length argument to listen() to something reasonable; Bugfix:
} treat scripts returning Status: 30x the same as those returning any
} other explicit status code, rather than invoking the magic CGI
} handling for Location).  However, steam.com doesn't seem to be up
} right now, so I can't even see Cliff's list, let alone modify it.

!@#$% power failure this morning...down for about 5 hours.  It's back
up now (and everyone can add stuff).  I placed no restrictions on
entering data.

I'd like to be sure that everyone who plan to do alot of hacking and/or
want's to help maintain the list gets an account on hyperreal.com from
Brian....send him that email :-)  I see edits and stuff in email to rst's
list and I want to make sure everyone keeps in sync.

Cliff