httpd-dev mailing list archives

From cli...@steam.com (Cliff Skolnick)
Subject Re: lights, cameras, action
Date Wed, 08 Mar 1995 16:27:20 GMT
OK...we have ftp space on hyperreal...I don't knwo what the status of
making accounts is right now...it's brian@hyperreal.com's machines.
Anyone who thinks they will be a major contributor should send brian
mail and ask for an account, be sure to mention to him to
place you in the httpd group.

As for web pages...I will start with the list rob has sent and
get something up tonight.  Things are calming down for me (working
two jobs sucks, I'll be leaving one soon) and I'm ready to
rock on this thing.

I'm ftp'ing stuff in now...the location will be:

        ftp://hyperreal.com/httpd

-and-
        http://www.hyperreal.com/httpd

(same diretory, I've place a lame index.html there for now)

OK...who wants to send me a mission statement?

Cliff