httpd-current-testers mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@apache.org>
Subject [Notice] New list - testers@httpd.apache.org
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 19:56:53 GMT
Greetings testers!

Prior to 2.0.55, 1.3.34 and the next 2.1 alpha or 2.2 beta,
we will attempt to merge the stable and current testers lists
into a single testers@httpd.apache.org list.  This action was
recently approved by the dev@ community in order to reduce the
amount of moderation required by our many spammers, and to
bring together our testing communities.

If you currently use two different addresses, it is quite
possible you will end up with a double subscription.  As you
no doubt know already, you can look at the message headers from
any apache.org mailing to see how to unsubscribe one of your
accounts from this new combined list.  If you had subscribed to
both lists, you will undoubtedly have fewer double-messages to
clean up after.

We apologize in advance for any chaos this introduces for you,
and hope you understand our desire to unify a single testing
list for the health of the entire httpd community.  Continue to
test only the current or stable releases that are of interest
to you, and we thank you for your participation.

Yours,

Bill