httpd-current-testers mailing list archives

From Sander Striker <stri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.0.49 (rc2) tarballs available
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2004 15:07:27 GMT
On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 15:22, The Doctor wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 13, 2004 at 01:32:53PM +0100, Sander Striker wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > There are 2.0.49-rc2 tarballs available at:
> >
> >   http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
> >
> > The differences with respect to the rc1 tarball are:
> >
> >  - BeOS specific MPM fixes
> >  - Netware specific rand.c fixes
> >  - Documentation update
> >  - Berkeley DB detection fix on FreeBSD
> >
> > Furthermore the rc1 tarball was built using autoconf 2.57, while
> > 2.59 was used for rc2.
> >
> > Please inform us of any problems you encounter.  Thanks,
> >

> Failure again on BSD/OS 5.1

Yeah, I wasn't expecting that to go away, since there weren't any
BSD fixes to this effect.  Jeff asked you something in response
to your failures with rc1:

"""
What got installed into /usr/libexec/apache by make install?  Did the
DSOs get
installed with unexpected names?

Second, does 2.0.48 built in exactly the same way fail in a similar
manner?
"""

Could you please provide us with an answer to that so we can try
and locate the cause of the problem?

Thanks,

Sander