httpd-current-testers mailing list archives

From "Dashamir Hoxha" <dasho_ho...@hotmail.com>
Subject Disabling logs
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:41:39 GMT
Hi,
I have installed a Apache 1.3 for Windows. I have this problem:

I want to configure Apache so that it does not write any logs
at all. Or, if it is necessary to write something, it should write
it to a temporary file. I have tried to do it by changing the directives
PidFile, ErrorLog and TransferLog like this:
apache -c "PidFile /tmp/httpd.pid" -c "ErrorLog /tmp/error.log"
    -c "TransferLog /tmp/access.log"
but it still creates the file 'logs/access.log' .

Does anybody knows why this happens and how can I fix it?
Thank you in advance,
Dashamir Hoxha

p.s. If this is not the correct place to make such questions, please
    tell me where should I ask.