httpd-current-testers mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Apache 1.3.9 pre-release tarball available for testing
Date Mon, 16 Aug 1999 19:08:23 GMT
Some problems were found in the Apache 1.3.8 release candidate
tarball, so it is not going to be released.  Some fixes have
been committed to address those issues, and we're now on 1.3.9.

The Apache 1.3.9 pre-release tarball has been rolled, and is
available for testing.  You can pick it up at the following
location:

        <http://dev.apache.org/dist/>

The files are apache_1.3.9.tar*.  There is NO Windows installer
for this version yet.

Please test this release tarball and send details of any serious
problems you encounter to <apache-bugs@Apache.Org>.

The testing period ends in 72 hours, at 15H00 on Thursday, 19 August
1999.  If no showstopper issues are found, we'll be releasing
this shortly thereafter.

Thank you for your assistance!
--
#ken    P-)}