httpd-cli-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [cli-users] mod_aspdotnet dead?
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 08:18:00 GMT
WDaquell wrote:
> Hello.
> I've been following the project for about a year now. Unfortunately, it
> seems that the project is dead. Is this so? Please, please don't break a
> developer's heart! :)

Projects at the ASF only die without developers.  We may break users hearts
from time to time, and are terribly sorry when that happens.  Without three
active developers on a project, it will be declared dead.  However, since
it's lack of developers, we won't shed a tear for developers who ignore this
need and don't participate in the project.

There will be a new release next week, followed by a vote by the developers.
If not enough developers cast an opinion, the module will be shuttered.

FYI I presume you saw the warning, subscribe to dev@httpd.apache.org to
participate in mod_aspdotnet development, subscribe to users@httpd.apache.org
for future help.  Both module-specific cli-dev & cli-users lists are closing
on Monday.  Read last weeks archived messages if you are confused on this.

Bill