httpd-cli-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject [cli-users] [Fwd: ApacheCon Europe 2006: The European Event for Apache Technologies! Register Now and Save!]
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 16:17:14 GMT
I'm forwarding this to the cli communities for comment,

Are interested in a ASP.NET oriented BOF, or a broader .NET technology BOF -
in Dublin at ApacheCon Europe 2006, and would you personally attend?

BOF - Birds of a Feather, are less formal than full sessions, generally more
participant-focused, and are run in parallel tracks in the evenings at the
convention center.  Based on RSVP's I would be happy to spearhead this for
the user and dev communities of .NET techonlogies for Apache httpd server.

Please speak up between now and Monday so I can submit this BOF request
early enough to ensure it happens.

Yours,

Bill