httpd-cli-users mailing list archives

From "Luis Fco. Ramirez Daza Glez." <luis_f...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [cli-users] System.OutOfMemoryException
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 15:24:36 GMT
Hi Bill

I've downloaded the latest version from:
http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
It is version 2.0.0.2002
That is the same version I already have, and the memory leak is still there.

Heino said that the memory problem is already marked as solved in the bug
list. Is this true? Where will be the next version published? Because I
don't even have a C++ Compiler to take it from the CVS.

Thanks for your help.
Kind regards

Luis