httpd-cli-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [cli-users] When will be available the new release or snapshot?
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:36:56 GMT
There is a new -experimental- snapshot up to date with svn 280855 in
http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/

If you are interested in testing, please report back here promptly,
I've run out to time to even do unit testing of this candidate.

Note; the previous build required you to add Options ExecCGI to allow
ASP.NET to process your files.  No longer;

You must now add the 'AspNet files' directive to have the same effect.
You may use the 'files', 'directories', or 'virtual' so mod_aspdotnet
processes any file request, any directory request, or any non-existant
file (e.g., a virtual resource).  Otherwise, configuration remains the
same.  Note that 'AspNet all' will serve all three types of requests,
while 'AspNet off' will turn off AspNet processing for such requests.

If you are experimenting, stay tuned to this channel so you aren't bit
by problems that others have already reported.

Bill