httpd-cli-users mailing list archives

From Sam Pike <kellfut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [cli-users] Problem using ASP.NET
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 11:28:42 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for your reply although I am still having trouble. I was
wondering if you could help me out.

I have entered the code you sent me into the httpd.conf file, attached
is a copy of my conf file in case you want to take a look at it. The
code I entered has a comment before it '#Code I added'. I created a
default.aspx file in the c:\example directory just to test it but when
I tried restarting Apache after amending the .conf file it came up
with the following message

Syntax error on line 177 of C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'AspNetVersion', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a

I have definitely installed the aspdotnet.so module in the module directory.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks

Sam