httpd-cli-users mailing list archives

From Carlos C <ccana...@satx.rr.com>
Subject Re: [cli-users] Unknown error: mod_aspdotnet
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 02:40:11 GMT
Well, I'd like to apologize to everyone.
I hate when things just start working for no reason at all. no visible
change to learn from.
looking around .net conf applet and realizing there wasn't much to do
without the actual dll assembly. I decided to do another routine
reinstall of the module (which I had done many times before), I was able
to start apache2's service with no problems.