httpd-cli-users mailing list archives

From Mei.Sny...@ianywhere.com
Subject [cli-users] Problem with .asmx
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:16:26 GMT
Hi all,

I am new to Apache cli.

One of the problem I ran into was that I could not display the .asmx file
( to get a list of methods ).  It works using IIS.

The error I got is not real.  It complains error in the machine.config
file. "An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file
below and modify your configuration file appropriately."

Anyone knows about this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance!

--Mei

Server Error in '/' Application.
Configuration Error
file required to service this request. Please review the specific error
details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Exception in configuration section handler.

Source Error:

Line 425:     Please document any changes you make to this section before
installing device updates.
Line 426:-->
Line 427:                                <webServices>
Line 428:                                                <protocols>
Line 429: <add name="HttpSoap1.2"/>

Source File:
c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config
Line: 427