httpd-cli-users mailing list archives

From "Eddie Kukiela" <ed...@noveltyneckties.com>
Subject Re: [cli-users] mod_aspdotnet + Apache 2.0 - Does not parse ASP.NET pages (configured)
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:16:06 GMT
Hi,

I am sorry I didn't provide this before. Here is the stuff I added:

AddHandler asp.net asax ascx ashx asmx aspx axd config cs csproj \
                   licx rem resources resx soap vb vbproj vsdisco webinfo

<IfModule mod_aspdotnet.cpp>

    AspNetMount /scripts "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/scripts"
    Alias /scripts "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/scripts"
    <Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/scripts">
        Options FollowSymlinks ExecCGI
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        DirectoryIndex Default.htm Default.aspx
    </Directory>
    AliasMatch /aspnet_client/system_web/(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)/(.*) \
          "C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v$1.$2.$3/ASP.NETClientFiles/$4"
    <Directory \
          "C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v*/ASP.NETClientFiles">
        Options FollowSymlinks
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

</IfModule>

The alias works fine, it's just the page parsing that doesn't want to seem to work.

Thanks!
Eddie