httpd-cli-users mailing list archives

From "Eddie Kukiela" <ed...@noveltyneckties.com>
Subject Re: [cli-users] mod_aspdotnet + Apache 2.0 - Does not parse ASP.NET pages (configured)
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:15:11 GMT
Hi,

Thanks. Here is the source code:

<%@ Page Language="VBScript" Debug="true" %>
Dim Connection

Connection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
Connection.Open("DSN=master")

If Connection.Errors.Count = 0 Then
    Response.Write("Connected to DB okay")
End If
%>

It connects to a database, and if okay, it prints that message. It is just to test connection
to a DB, because I am trying to write a database-enabled application.

Thanks again,
Eddie

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mei.Snyder@ianywhere.com
  To: cli-users@httpd.apache.org
  Cc: cli-users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:11 AM
  Subject: Re: [cli-users] mod_aspdotnet + Apache 2.0 - Does not parse ASP.NET pages (configured)

  I tried your configuration with my application and it works all right.  Maybe something
wrong with the .aspx file?  If you want, I can try that on my machine.

  --Mei

        "Eddie Kukiela" <eddie@noveltyneckties.com>
        03/30/2005 03:16 PM Please respond to
              cli-users@httpd.apache.org

       To <cli-users@httpd.apache.org>
              cc
              Subject Re: [cli-users] mod_aspdotnet + Apache 2.0 - Does not parse ASP.NET
pages (configured)

  Hi,

  I am sorry I didn't provide this before. Here is the stuff I added:

  AddHandler asp.net asax ascx ashx asmx aspx axd config cs csproj \
                    licx rem resources resx soap vb vbproj vsdisco webinfo

  <IfModule mod_aspdotnet.cpp>

      AspNetMount /scripts "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/scripts"
     Alias /scripts "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/scripts"
     <Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs/scripts">
         Options FollowSymlinks ExecCGI
         Order allow,deny
         Allow from all
         DirectoryIndex Default.htm Default.aspx
     </Directory>
     AliasMatch /aspnet_client/system_web/(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)/(.*) \
           "C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v$1.$2.$3/ASP.NETClientFiles/$4"
     <Directory \
           "C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v*/ASP.NETClientFiles">
         Options FollowSymlinks
         Order allow,deny
         Allow from all
     </Directory>

  </IfModule>
  The alias works fine, it's just the page parsing that doesn't want to seem to work.

  Thanks!
  Eddie