httpd-cli-users mailing list archives

From "Luis Fco" <luis_f...@hotmail.com>
Subject [cli-users] Problem
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 23:02:22 GMT
Hello

I have an asp.net application that runs ok, all the pages except one. In
this page the users can enter a search criteria and the same page in the
postback returns the results. Sometimes the page works ok, for example
serach for "john" returns the results ok. But sometimes when the user click
Search, with the same search criteria (I'am sure that the app is ok, because
it runs smoothly on IIS), and the page is posted to the server, the server
does not responds, and a "The page cannot be displayed" error, after waiting
very logn time (5minuntes +). After this, no other aspx page can be accesed,
with the same error. HTML file handled by Apache are are returned. So I must
restart Apache (and an error is reaised here), sometimes twice.

I dont kwon very much about Apache. I'am a developer.

Since I cannot debug it results very difucult for me to identify where and
what the error is.

Kind regards

Luis Fco. Ramirez