httpd-cli-users mailing list archives

From "Information" <i...@tren-d.org>
Subject RE: [cli-users] How to set permissions? IIS uses ASPNET_WP account, what account uses mod_aspnet?
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2005 07:43:18 GMT
I AM A PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL THAT GETS ALL YOUR PEOPLES EMAILS ON THE CLI-USER.
ALTHOUGH THE CONTENT LOOKS INTERESTING I DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND YOU PEOPLE
ARE BLOCKING MY COMPUTER PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE
DISCUSSION THAT YOU HAVE AND CAN YOU HELP TO POINT TO YOUR ORGANIZATION THAT
I RECEIVE ALL THEIR COMMUNICATIONS? PLEASE???

REGARDS

GERARD KORVER

   _____

From: Luis Fco [mailto:luis_fco_@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 10:37 PM
To: cli-users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [cli-users] How to set permissions? IIS uses ASPNET_WP account,
what account uses mod_aspnet?

Hi

In IIS I must set the permissions to the ASPNET_WP account. What account
uses mod_aspnet?
I had a problem that I resolved by running the Apache http windows service
with an administrator account. Am I doing the right thing? Because I'm not
sure if it is the best thing that Apache/mod_aspnet has full administrator
privileges.

Thanks

Luis