httpd-cli-users mailing list archives

From "DarkMercenary" <darkmercen...@earthlink.net>
Subject RE: [cli-users@httpd] Making ASP directory active for only one domain
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:44:49 GMT
Ok, I tried that but it didn't work.

I solved the problem, when I switched domain names from .org to .net I
forgot to change the ServerAlias from www.shadowmud.org
<http://www.shadowmud.org/>  to www.shadowmud.net
<http://www.shadowmud.net/>

I fixed that and now it works..

Thanks a lot Claes

PS.  To the authors of this code KICK F'IN A** job guys!

  _____

From: Claes Brandt [mailto:cb@claesbrandt.dk]
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 2:10 AM
To: cli-users@httpd.apache.org; DarkMercenary
Subject: Re: [cli-users@httpd] Making ASP directory active for only one
domain

Place the code inside the virtual host tags, I placed it as the last part of
the virtual host block. But is this the only ASP.NET code you have in your
config file? Here is an extract from my config. The difference is that I use
slashes and you use backslashes in directory names...

Placed outside virtual blocks:
LoadModule aspdotnet_module modules/mod_aspdotnet.so

AddHandler asp.net asax ascx ashx asmx aspx axd config cs csproj \
           licx rem resources resx soap vb vbproj vsdisco webinfo

AliasMatch "^/(?i)aspnet_client/system_web/(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)/(.*)" \

"C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v$1.$2.$3/ASP.NETClientFiles/$4"

<Directory "C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v*/ASP.NETClientFiles">
    Options FollowSymlinks
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Placed inside virtual block:
    AspNetMount /calendar "D:/calendar"
    Alias /calendar "D:/calendar"
    <Directory "D:/calendar">
        Options FollowSymlinks Indexes Includes ExecCGI
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        DirectoryIndex default.htm default.aspx WebForm1.aspx
    </Directory>

Regards Claes Brandt

DarkMercenary wrote:

Hello,

I've just started using this mod and just now noticed that the asp
application is available from all my domains instead of just the one.

In my config file I have several virtual hosts defined

Shadowmud.net

Jason.shadowmud.net

..

I want to make the following directory only available from the ShadowMud.net
domain.

Can you offer insight on how, I've tried moving the whole block, pieces and
parts to the space within the vitrualhost tags but it doesn't seem to work.

AspNetMount /Claremont "C:\Claremont"

Alias /Claremont "C:\Claremont"

<Directory "C:\Claremont">