httpd-cli-users mailing list archives

From Claes Brandt ...@claesbrandt.dk>
Subject Re: [cli-users@httpd] Making ASP directory active for only one domain
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 07:10:07 GMT
Place the code inside the virtual host tags, I placed it as the last
part of the virtual host block. But is this the only ASP.NET code you
have in your config file? Here is an extract from my config. The
difference is that I use slashes and you use backslashes in directory
names...

Placed outside virtual blocks:
LoadModule aspdotnet_module modules/mod_aspdotnet.so

AddHandler asp.net asax ascx ashx asmx aspx axd config cs csproj \
           licx rem resources resx soap vb vbproj vsdisco webinfo

AliasMatch "^/(?i)aspnet_client/system_web/(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)/(.*)" \

"C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v$1.$2.$3/ASP.NETClientFiles/$4"

<Directory "C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v*/ASP.NETClientFiles">
    Options FollowSymlinks
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Placed inside virtual block:
    AspNetMount /calendar "D:/calendar"
    Alias /calendar "D:/calendar"
    <Directory "D:/calendar">
        Options FollowSymlinks Indexes Includes ExecCGI
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        DirectoryIndex default.htm default.aspx WebForm1.aspx
    </Directory>

Regards Claes Brandt