httpd-cli-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: The issue of mod_aspdotnet
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2006 23:16:19 GMT
On 3/18/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> Sorry Justin, tried to ping you last week even in anticipation of this
> question, but you weren't to be found or were ignoring me ;-)  I trust this
> syncs with your expectations.

I wasn't ignoring you.  However, anything other than email is iffy at
getting in touch with me (I think you were trying to find me on IRC) -
but I've been known not to reply to emails as swiftly as I should as
well.  *sigh*

Regardless of any dropped communications, thanks for keeping the ball
afloat.  It will either get enough votes - demonstrating oversight -
or it won't.  It'll be the truest test we have available.  =)

Thanks.  -- justin