httpd-cli-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: The issue of mod_aspdotnet
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 09:11:14 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> In order to even consider this proposal, I need to take a quick poll...
>
> Voulenteers who will continue to watch the progress of mod_aspdotnet
> (oversight)?
>
> Voulenteers who will actually test the module from time to time and vote on
> it's release quality?
>
> Voulenteers to continue to offer patches and develop this code, either the
> C++ flavor or C# flavor?
>
> Comments on this mod_aspdotnet proposal?

Of course I understand that people are busy; httpd has been particularly so with
simply eating our own dogfood at infrastructure.

I've enjoyed responding to Justin's detailed questions, and appreciate the very
few comments which have arrived.  That said; I'm closing this survey on March
8th, please get any final offers of help above, additional questions or feedback
on the proposal composed and addressed on this list by the 8th so that the
appropriate disposition of this source code can occur.

Yours,

Bill