httpd-bugs mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From bugzi...@apache.org
Subject [Bug 58981] Makefile.win references incorrect src_so file extension
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 00:02:36 GMT
https://bz.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=58981

Stefan <luke1410@gmx.de> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEEDINFO                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|---                         |INVALID

--- Comment #4 from Stefan <luke1410@gmx.de> ---
(In reply to Gregg L. Smith from comment #3)
> What is the specific error/s you're seeing?

Sorry for the late reply, Gregg. Just found some time to reinvestigate the
issue in detail.

My report is actually invalid as it turns out. For the 32-bit builds all is
working fine and for the 64-bit builds which I ran into the build issue which
led to this bugreport, it was actually my converted 64-bit project which was
incorrectly set up.

I just learned that the proper extension name for modules is .so also on
Windows so instead of the makefile change depicted here, the proper way to fix
my issue is for me to correctly set the output file for the mod-projects to
*.so (which I olverlooked).

Sorry for the noise and thanks for taking the time to check on the report.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: bugs-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: bugs-help@httpd.apache.org


Mime
View raw message