httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fw: Re: Need a recommendation from an apreq user
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 23:26:27 GMT
Can anyone assist with this request?  See below.
TIA!
----- Forwarded Message -----From: Joseph Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com>To: "modperl@perl.apache.org"
<modperl@perl.apache.org>Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 6:06:36 PM EDTSubject: Re: Need
a recommendation from an apreq user
My company is bidding on a state contract and they want letters of recommendation about past
work I've done in the development arena.  The recommendation can be just about modperl itself
too.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 11, 2017, at 5:54 PM, Joseph Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> As one of the core developers for apreq and apreq2,  I'm currently in need of a recommendation
from a happy user of the software for a private business lead.