httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve.m....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Was there any concrete decision on apreq?
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 13:53:15 GMT
I'm not sure exactly what the proposal here is, but as long as the
perl glue (Apache2::Request et al) still exists on CPAN and can be
built in the usual manner then that sounds fine.

At the moment it contains a number of XS modules (APR::Request::*)
which variously link against libapreq2.lib (.dll) and mod_apreq2.lib
(.so), which are also built as part of the same build process. If
those XS modules will in the future link against httpd (libhttpd.lib?)
instead then I can't think of any problem with that.