httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian J. France" <br...@brianfrance.com>
Subject Re: apreq_parse_generic example
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 18:42:24 GMT
Right, which is why I thought the apreq_parse_generic would handle that and I can pull the
full string out and handle it myself.

What I really need is a way for a hook to read the post data and the content handler to also
be able to read it as well.  mod_apreq allowed this for types it knows about (application/x-www-form-urlencoded,
multipart/form-data, etc), but not it doesn't know about like application/json.

Is there another way with apreq2/mod_apreq or ap_setup_client_block, ap_should_client_block,
ap_get_client_block that both hooks get the data?

Brian