httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Moseley <mose...@hank.org>
Subject Re: Building with Perlbrew environment.
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 16:14:46 GMT
Sorry, I had one more related question to ask:

mod_perl has MP_AP_DESTDIR which I can set when running Makefile.PL so that
"make install" can install locally (w/o needing sudo).

Is there an equivalent environment variable I can set for libapreq2?

My goal is simply to be able to install libapreq2 via "cpan" or "cpanm"
from a Perlbrew environment as a non-root user.    Or more precisely, have
an module (or app) that depends on Apache2::Request, for example, and
installing that will bring in libapreq2 automatically as a dependency.

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org