httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Przemysław Rejf <prze...@rejf.org>
Subject Re: WE GOT A PROBLEM
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:05:40 GMT
Hello Brian,

Thank you for reply, i hope that we will keep in touch.
Well, currently my script fails with error "Apache2::RequestIO::read:
(70014) End of file found" when user aborts upload so i need to work on
that. But before that the upload hook was called n times, so i didn't
know if the upload was complete or not even when the hook wasn't called
anymore and the reminder of script was executing. Beta version of script
which was runned on winxp/apache used to check the data sent to hook: if
it was empty it ment user aborted. But now im on debian/apache and when
the user aborts, the hook isnt called, so i only get hook calls with
content. Also thinking the hook might not work as it should under
mod_prel and im in progress of checking that.

Best regards,
Waiting for reply.