httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: HttpOnly + [VOTE] T&R libapreq-2.13
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:30:18 GMT
On 09/11/2010 06:16, Adam Prime wrote:
> I had some time to kill tonight and after some screwing around produced
> the attached patch which may or may not be useful.  It's for the C API
> (I'm assuming anyway) and does pass on my laptop with the debian patch
> applied.
>
> I am not familiar with httpd or libapreq internals, and basically made
> this up as I was going along, stealing what was already there, so any
> feedback would be appreciated.
>
> Adam
>
> On 08/11/10 10:09 AM, Joe Schaefer wrote:
>> The patch looks good to me too.  I'd been planning
>> to implement this feature some weekend and the patch
>> is pretty much how I'd do it, so I'd +1 it once the
>> corresponding tests are written.

All looks good.  Waiting for someone with more legal knowledge than I to
confirm that we can re-use the patch, and I'll commit to trunk.

We may also want to do a release.  With the small amount of development,
it could be years until this sees the light of day if we wait to package
more stuff into it :)  2.12 was released March, 2009, so I'd like to
call a vote to T&R 2.13.

[  ] Release 2.13 with the new HttpOnly cookie feature (once committed)
[  ] Don't release 2.13 yet

Thanks,
  Issac