httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Prime <adam.pr...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: HttpOnly
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 04:16:13 GMT
I had some time to kill tonight and after some screwing around produced
the attached patch which may or may not be useful.  It's for the C API
(I'm assuming anyway) and does pass on my laptop with the debian patch
applied.

I am not familiar with httpd or libapreq internals, and basically made
this up as I was going along, stealing what was already there, so any
feedback would be appreciated.

Adam