httpd-apreq-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: 64 bit libapreq2 segfaults
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2009 05:18:54 GMT
David Winter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'll summarize my problem:
> my module runs fine on 32 bit (i386) machines but segfaults constantly
> on 64 bit (x86_64) machines.
> It seems that the address returned by apreq_handle_apache2 is out of
> bounds, accessing it (e.g. with other libapreq2 functions) leads to a
> segfault. Funny thing is: I got a valid address from
> apreq_handle_apache2 when debugging it with gdb.

It must be something else, I can't remember the last time I used
libapreq2 on !amd64.

I've yet to try a DomUs but I'm sure it works on CentOS, one of my
contract clients is using it internally on that.

Are you hitting this from perl code or directly from some custom C
you've written.  Either way, can you show the snippet in question ?

httpd -V
perl -V
apr-1-config --version
httpd.conf